Friday, January 6, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I was really excited when a fellow blogger, Sharon Dudley, gave me The Versatile Blogger award! You can view her blog here:
Teaching With Sight


I've only been blogging for a short time, but really love to share my ideas!

Here are the blog award rules:




1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.

2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)

3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award.

Seven things about myself:

1. I began college by majoring in art, but changed about halfway through to become a teacher. I am certified to teach art though!

2. I have a 10 month old!

3. I love to read, paint and do other crafty things.

4. My husband is a coach and coaches football, basketball and track, so he's VERY busy!

5. I've been teaching for 5 years.

6. I played clarinet in high school, and wish I still did!

7. I love teaching Kindergarten and would not want to teach any other grade!

I am now searching for 5 other blogs to give the award to. If you have a blog, link it to me, so I can take a look!

2 comments:

Kreative in Kinder said...

I'm excited to follow your blog!
<>< Crystal

Planting a Kinder Garden... said...

Thank you! I absolutely LOVE your blog!

Post a Comment