Friday, January 6, 2012

Back Again!

Well, amongst all of the holiday madness... I didn't find much time to post. The holiday flew by and I have to say, I had a great Christmas! It was our first Christmas with our little one, who is now TEN months old! I can't believe how this first year has flown by with him! 
Here are some pictures of his first Christmas:



My husband and I also celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary!
In my absence from blogging, we did many really fun things. 
If you have a Mac, like I do, and haven't used ComicLife, YOU NEED TO!
It's so fun, and can be used for all grades.
Here is an example of some that we did. The kids made a list of 4 things that they wanted for Christmas and we found clipart online to complete them. 



Here is the template that I used. 

I've been racking my brain, thinking about all of the ways that these can be done. We used the "four-square" template as the graphic organizer which is a new style of graphic organizer that my school has recently been pushing. It's really kinder-friendly and can be adapted for any grade level. 
For more information about the "four-square" writing method, I clicked here:

Check out some new stuff posted at my teacher store:

0 comments:

Post a Comment